Monday, May 21, 2007

ENG264 Summer Online Introduction

Hello, my name is Mignon Clark. This is my 2nd semester at Mercer University. My area of study is business adminstration. I have 3 wonderful children ages 11 (girl), 4 (boy) , & 2 (girl). I am taking this online course because I have to satisfy an upper level English for my credits. I am also taking this online course because I took online courses at Dekalb Technical College and I love online courses. I expect to leave this course with a better understanding of english literature dealing with modern romantics. I really don't know if I have any anxieties concerning this course other than praying and hoping that my blog page will post to Professor Glance and my other classmates in this course. I look forward to having a great time in taking this course!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Hi Mignon - I hope that you are having a great summer so far...I'm looking forward to taking this class with you!
Wanda